Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pajama shorts: Fathers Day present

Hubby wore his Cowboys pajama pants all winter long, but with temperatures in the triple digits these days, it's a little warm for fleece pants! With Fathers Day right around the corner and a bunch of Cowboys flannel in my fabric closet (I bought it a while back... I can't even remember what I originally planned to use it for), I knew exactly what I needed to sew next:

IMG_5500

Pajama shorts! Pattern is Simplicity 9330, size large. I sewed it pretty much as instructed, except for doing french seams instead of leaving raw seams on the inside. Very easy to sew. They're pretty baggy -- I think I could have easily gotten away with a medium or even a small instead. But for pajamas, baggy is fine.

I paired it with two picture frames with pictures of each kid. Did I do good? :)

IMG_5501

No comments:

Post a Comment