Monday, February 7, 2011

Even more Mini Mocs

IMG_0904

The Mini Mocs that I sewed for Noob about a month ago have seen a ton of use! They're working out beautifully. So I'm working to sew up a few more pairs, to give him some more stylin' shoe options. This pair is made out of scraps from the same wool sweater that I used to make his longies.

The soles are leather, made out of a genuine leather skirt that I bought at a local thrift store for 99 cents. Leather should be more durable than the faux suede that I used on the other pair of Mini Mocs (although the faux suede is holding up nicely too, and washes really well).

IMG_0905

Of course, they coordinate perfectly with his new longies! (Ignore the shirt, which doesn't coordinate so well with either.)

IMG_0891

IMG_0893

IMG_0896

Hee hee :)

IMG_0897

No comments:

Post a Comment