Thursday, February 23, 2012

The final stash of stupid cloth training pants (now even stupider, thanks to Noob!)

I finally finished the last two a few days ago. Here's all of them (minus one, the white one with the stars on the tabs, shown in this post -- it was still at school):

IMG_4461

Closer up... the one on the left here is one of the two new ones, and the one on the right I made a few weeks ago. Same PUL -- you can see how it's faded with washing in the one on the right. But it doesn't look too bad when it's not side-by-side with a brand-new one :) These both have microchamois tabs and microfleece inners.

IMG_4463

The one on the right here is another new one. "Later Gator" PUL print body, ribbed knit tabs (from Joann's), microfleece inner:

IMG_4465

The one on the right here is the second one I sewed, but I never posted a picture of it. It's the one with crushed panne tabs/inner, before I decided crushed panne was too much of a PITA to work with :)

IMG_4466

I've posted all of these before, but just to do close-ups...

IMG_4464

IMG_4467

IMG_4468

IMG_4470

IMG_4471

So of course, now that I'm done sewing these, Noob has stayed completely dry at school for much of this week! LOL! That is why I didn't buy these suckers at retail prices! I'll keep some around for naps/nighttime, for sure, and I'm just trying to decide if I should save the rest for Q (since it's a pretty boyish stash, and Q may or may not be a boy) or sell them off...

No comments:

Post a Comment